FC Liege ALLEZ ALLEZ

Re: FC Liege ALLEZ ALLEZ

ViestiKirjoittaja Babylon » 19.05.2013 21:41

RFCL enää yhden voiton päässä 3.divarista!
Ensi sunnuntain voittaja pelistä Izegem-RFCL pelaa D3:ssa.
Babylon

ViestiKirjoittaja Babylon » 22.08.2013 17:13

Babylon

ViestiKirjoittaja Toppen » 22.08.2013 17:57

Hienoa! :peukku:

8000 katsojapaikkaa, 8 miljoonaa, koska Suomessa?
Toppen

ViestiKirjoittaja E.T. » 27.09.2013 11:24

E.T. kirjoitti:Whenever you get here..
Welcome, Olivier!

It took a while, but anyway :peukku:
Person non grata.
E.T.

ViestiKirjoittaja RPLiege » 08.10.2013 17:37

test
RPLiege

ViestiKirjoittaja RPLiege » 08.10.2013 17:45

Ok, seems to be working... :lol:

Yep, took definitely way too long but I finally have been able to navigate around all intrinsicacies of the finnish language to find my way up to this forum...

So another visit from you guys last week and another successfull one, I would dare to say.... :P 4 great days together, 4 games, 11 goals, 1 riot and an unquantifiable number of drinks further and we were back on that shit time of the week (Mon Morning) without even noticing it....

As far as the Liege game is concerned, playing a team unanimously quoted as favourite for the title (alongside Liege and Walhain, with also Namur getting quite a few votes) who had just won their last 4 seems like a difficult task.....but it went surprisingly easy (something we are not used to as most of our points are really hard fought ones) with a 3-0 victory (2-0 after 20 min)...

will try to post like a weekly update on our games but all I want to say in that respect right now is TOP OF THE LEAGUE* ! :lol:

Thanks again for the warm welcome in Sep, good luck for TPS last couple of games this season and see you soon....

* a disgraceful and shit league but nevertheless top. :mrgreen:
RPLiege

ViestiKirjoittaja Sämpy » 09.10.2013 16:07

RPLiege kirjoitti:Ok, seems to be working... :lol:

Yep, took definitely way too long but I finally have been able to navigate around all intrinsicacies of the finnish language to find my way up to this forum...

:peukku: :D Hard work is rewarded.. :)
"Algarven rantaroisto - Madeiran viikatemies" -Pasi Rautiainen- (Ricardo Carvalhosta)
Sämpy

ViestiKirjoittaja Toppen » 09.10.2013 16:26

Bienvenue, Rep!
Toppen

ViestiKirjoittaja JAK » 09.10.2013 21:59

RPLiege kirjoitti:Ok, seems to be working... :lol:

So another visit from you guys last week and another successfull one, I would dare to say.... :P 4 great days together, 4 games, 11 goals, 1 riot and an unquantifiable number of drinks further and we were back on that shit time of the week (Mon Morning) without even noticing it....

As far as the Liege game is concerned, playing a team unanimously quoted as favourite for the title (alongside Liege and Walhain, with also Namur getting quite a few votes) who had just won their last 4 seems like a difficult task.....but it went surprisingly easy (something we are not used to as most of our points are really hard fought ones) with a 3-0 victory (2-0 after 20 min)...

will try to post like a weekly update on our games but all I want to say in that respect right now is TOP OF THE LEAGUE* ! :lol:

Thanks again for the warm welcome in Sep, good luck for TPS last couple of games this season and see you soon....

* a disgraceful and shit league but nevertheless top. :mrgreen:

Nice to see you on our forum Olivier :peukku: :tuoppi:
Good luck for Liege this season, hope you get that promotion! :peukku:
JAK

ViestiKirjoittaja RPLiege » 31.01.2014 17:24

It has been quite along time (due to some firewall problem at work :D which prohibited me from posting) but here we go again....

Only 10 games left to play and we are still top with 5 points more than 2nd placed Walhain (to which we unfortunately lost just before Xams break @ home (which was only our 3rd home defeat in 4 years))....sunday we are out in Faymonville, a village near border with Germany, close to the highest point of Belgium (which stands at a towering 600 metres :mrgreen: )....once again, all supportersclub are organizing coaches (so 5) but there is unfortunately a great likelihood that this game will be postponed because of snow....it is about the only place in BE where there has been snow this year (sorry, to tell you that guys).

First away trip at Arlon after Xmas break turned out, as always (about 2 hours coach drive which is obviously a lot by Belgian standards and plays on the overall mental condition of all presents :ugeek: ), quite memorable...

Looking forward to your April visit...and hoping that we will be champion on that particular day, @ home sv Couvin.
RPLiege

EdellinenSeuraava

Paluu Jalkapallo